Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Monday, June 18, 2007

Sweet bustin', day 2

Goin’ good so far…bumped up my protein intake and no sweets (this is even with deciding to bake oatmeal choc. chip cookies for my boys and a neighbor kid). That was actually a BIG feat for me not dipping into the batter a few times and foregoing a warm cookie (or two or three….!!!)

Okay, so tomorrow is BATHING SUIT day and I am dreading it. I am going to try and find some swim shorts today. I was joking around with my hubby and said “Darn, I found my bathing suit!” He kinda looked at me funny and I explained to him that my excuse for not going was that I couldn’t find my suit. His reponse to this was “No one there will know you, so who cares”. What I really needed to hear was “honey, you look fine in a bathing suit”. Someone needs to call this boy and set him straight on how to give me “A PICK ME UP”

Today we are going to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch or dinner (not sure yet which). We are celebrating my 3yr old’s success at potty training. I am going to cook up some chicken and dice it up. I plan on getting the salad bar there and forego their pizza. I am also going to bring my own lite cheese and dressing. Sounds like a good plan to me. I just need to stay out of the pizza.
Since we are going swimming Tuesday, I will miss w/in day. I plan to make up the meeting and w/in on Thursday morning.
TTFN

No comments: