Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Just another day...

Back on track and back on the treadmill this morning (Thursday). I think I have made up for my goof on Wednesday with the miniburgers. I would like to see a loss this week b/c that would be 3 weeks in a row...that never happens for me. Busy day at work today with a thunderstorm that parked itself just north of the airport. I had to stay 2 hours later to deal with it and the delays it was causing.

When lightning is that close to the airport, the "ramp personnel" can't load/unload everyone's luggage. Don't blame them from being a little skittish with all that metal around them. So this tends to back things up a bit!!

Anyway, don't know much more...

TTFN

1 comment:

The Price's Wife said...

I save my anger and frustration for the people that steal my lotion at the security check point... glad you had a good day!